2017 Event Etiquette & POlicies
- Should a cancellation be required, your deposit is non-refundable.
- You will also be charged a $100 administrative fee; special circumstances can be accommodated with re-booking within 60 days of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations within 30 days of your event will incur an additional fee equal to 50% of the estimated food charges.
- Cancellations less than 5 days prior to your event, you will be additionally charged the entire amount of gross food sales based on the guaranteed final count.
- Cancellation too late to prevent the delivery of any item, you will be charged the cost of said item(s). All costs associated with the the cancellation of other contracted services will be at your responsibility.
Menu Selections & guest counts
- Please provide us with your final menu at least one month prior to your event.
- Your final guest count must be communicated at least 5 days prior to your event .
- Guest counts may increase up until 3 business days prior but may not decrease.
Dietary Requests & Food Tastings
- We will make every effort to accommodate special dietary requirements. Please make arrangements for this while selecting your menu.
- Tastings are available for up to four guests and include up to three entrees. Tastings are by appointment only with a minimum of two weeks' notice and are held in Divani. Tastings for contracted clients are complimentary. Clients not yet contracted will be charged a $20 per person fee to be applied to you final bill should you decide to book with us.
Food & Beverages
- All food and beverage must be supplied and served by our staff with the exception of specialty cakes from a licensed bakery. Additional Charges may apply.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be served to anyone under the age of 21. Proper identification is required for all guests at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve alcoholic beverages at any time.
- Where charges are made on a personal basis, a guaranteed number of attendants must be communicated to us 5 business days prior to the event. When no guarantee is provided, charges are calculated on your estimated guest attendance. We will prepare food for the guaranteed number of guests and will bill accordingly, regardless if fewer guests attend
- When choosing two separate plated options for your guests or with groups of 25 or more, you must prepare visual markers for the servers to easily identify what each guest should receive.
- Due to market conditions, all food and beverage prices are subject to change
Room Usage & Damages
- We cannot assume responsibility for the damage or loss of any merchandise or articles left in the event space prior to or following the a scheduled event.
- The contact is responsible for damage or loss of property or excessive cleaning that occurs as a result of their event.
- Open flames, confetti, glitter, etc. are not permitted.
- Valet parking is available after 5:00 PM Tuesday through Saturday on a first come first serve basis and may be added to your final bill when pre-purchased at $12 per vehicle.
- Validated parking arrangements can be accommodated with advance notice.